Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 24 - October 29



The past week has been pretty crazy... I kept meaning to post another blog and then forgetting to or I was just to lazy to. So this is what has happened in my life the past week....


I have been taking lots and lots of this... 

Using literally what seems to be a ton of these...




I look like this.. (the little boy not the little girl)


I have pretty much caught everything that has been going around (except the swine flu) one right after another. I think I have been sick enough the past week to last me all through winter and spring. 




Right when I was starting to feel better I woke up to this.... 









We did decide to have some fun in it.... 











We tried to build a snowman with a pumpkin head but it didn't work. 
For those of you who know me well you know that I absolutely HATE snow and I HATE being cold. So the past 2 days have not been the best days for me. 


Finally... I had told my little brother that we could carve pumpkins sometime last week and it never happened but the other night we finally did it and this is how they turned out.... 





I carved 2 and Taft carved 1...
Mine... 


  







Taft's... 



 

That has been my life for the past week. Well at least some of the bigger things that have happened in my life... I am sure the rest of the week will turn out to be just as crazy as the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment