I will confess.. I have thought about updating my blog a couple times but I have been lazy and I couldn't really think of anything worth blogging about. Until NOW! So this past weekend I had some plans to go on a date (amazing I know) but I decided that I needed to prioritize better and work on my 12 page research paper that is due in a few weeks. So needless to say I didn't go on a date BUT I didn't stay home and work on my paper either. My cousin called and needed a babysitter for Friday night and I said sure. It must seem like I don't like babysitting but I do! I love getting to spend time with my cousins. They are so fun and I love getting to just be with them sort of one-on-one instead of with all the other crazy little kids in my family. I decided after I was done on Friday night that these two kids are so far my FAVORITE to babysit...
This is Kaylee and Reece. They are a handful. But they are SO much fun! Reece is my favorite because he is so kind and loving. If you are having a bad day he can cheer you right up. The whole night he sat on my lap and gave me hugs and talked to me (until he had to go to bed, then it was a different story). After Reece went to bed me and Kaylee sat on the couch watching cartoons, doing my homework, playing computer games, and taking funny pictures on my laptop. It was so much fun. There were times when Kaylee would laugh so hard she was crying. We had so much fun. I could tell she had fun to because when her parents came home she told them all about everything we did.
Here are a few pictures that we took with the webcam.
I had so much fun. I can't wait until I get to babysit again!


.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment