Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Step into my Office


I wish I could say I had a cool place like this to sit and do my homework...


Maybe if I did I would actually do my homework more often. BUT instead I have this...



This is "my office" I sit here for the majority of the day with every space possible covered in papers and books. My mom has recently nicknamed this couch "our office" because we are both constantly sitting here with papers galore. At least in my office I have the "essentials"... All the books, paper, and pencils I need along with water, the TV remote (of course), the home phone (to answer all those stupid calls for Farmington Drug, for those of you who don't know Farmington Drug is no longer in business. When my family moved we somehow got their old number. It is ridiculous the number of calls we get), of course the cell phone, there are a few essentials missing, but for the time I was there it was enough. 


So for about 2 more months this will be "my office" then I will have a few weeks away from the "office" then go back to work (school) in January :(

No comments:

Post a Comment