So this past week my mom went to a teacher training thing and when she came back she showed me this site. I will admit that I didn't really care when she showed me because I was trying to work on homework and she was interrupting me. Anyways.. I have been playing with it a lot today and can now say that it is pretty cool. I am still trying to figure out how to save it and add pictures. But it is WAY cool! I think it would be AMAZING for scrapbooking! Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to post what I have done on here, so you'll just have to go check it out for yourself!
http://www.wordle.net/
All you have to do is put in a bunch of words, the words you want to make the biggest you put more than once and every other word you can just put once. For example, if you want to do you name you just put your name like so... Hillarie Hillarie Hillarie Hansen Hansen Hansen.. and those words will be the biggest. The more you put the words the bigger they will get. So just play with it and enjoy the AWESOMENESS!
Function Generator Circuit
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment