My family, ha ha gotta love them. This picture was on christmas morning last year, we are missing a few people that have since been added to the family, Jessie (Brent's wife), Carter(my nephew) and Taytum who I believe was still asleep. I love my family just for this reason. Who else would put on fake mustaches and take pictures (okay maybe some people). We are always doing something silly, whether it is wearing fake mustaches, or making fun of each other, or playing cards. Whenever everyone is together you are always guaranteed a laugh.
My cousin Steph. Me and Steph have been best friends ever since we were little. It might be considered cheating to be best friends with your cousin BUT she is still my best friend. And I look forward to the day when we both get married and start our own families. So our daughters can be best friends!
You might think I am silly to say that these three boys have made a difference in my life BUT they have. Yes, they are not the best behaved boys ever BUT I love them to death! I would do absolutely anything they needed me to. I am sure they would do the same for me!
Now you ask why this guy? Funny looking I know. And as much as I tell people he drives me CRAZY (which sometimes he does) he has a special place in my heart, I guess you could say. He is one person that I have wondered the most about. Why is he in my life? Well let me tell you what I think. Me and Ben (this crazy guy in the picture above) met about three years ago at church, we started dating and pretty much became best friends for the summer that he was here in Farmington. Ever since then our friendship has continued to grow. To make a long story short, he came back to Farmington 2 more times for internships and now he lives here. Ben and I now have sort of a brother/sister relationship now. He is always willing to give me his un-bias opinion about whatever it is I am struggling with, he is always there for me when I just need a hug, and he keeps me on track. Even though he gets on my nerves and drives me nuts, he still has a place in my heart. (that was kinda cheesy)
Last BUT not least...
This goofy guy is my BEST friend in the whole world! Jared. Me and Jared met when I was a sophomore in high school and I guess you could say we were sort of high school sweethearts. He has always been there for me, no matter what. I know that whenever I am having a bad day or am just grumpy about something he is always a phone call away. I know that me and Jared will always be very very good friends for a very very long time!
Well those are just some of the people in my life. I haven't quiet figured out WHY they are all in my life but I am working on it. Not many people take the time to stop and think about why someone is in their life, or why heavenly father sent them to be YOUR friend. But I have found that it is a very good thing to think about. In a way it makes you more appreciative of the friends that you have and helps you to focus more on not taking them for granted. I hope I didn't bore you to death with my mushy gushy cheesy stuff, but I just felt like I should write it down.

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment