After this past week I am starting to feel a little like the song "Where are you Christmas" that Cindy Lou Who sings in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Except it wouldn't be "Where are you Christmas", you would have to change the words to "Where are you Spring Time". So it would go something like this.....
Where are you spring time
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play
Ok. So maybe I just feel like the first verse of the song. But yesterday morning I woke up to this...
Its pretty much the MIDDLE of MARCH! And I woke up to 5 inches of snow. What the Heck!
Anyways... On to what the title of this post is about. Remember the "contest" that I entered some pictures in at the college that I wrote about in my last post. Well.... They chose 2 of my pictures! These are the ones they chose...
(This is the actual one that I entered. Not the one in the previous post)
I was pretty excited when my teacher called me to tell me that they picked my pictures. AND someone BOUGHT the first one for $50.00. I was pretty stoked. So if you get a magazine from the college for 2010 be sure and look for my pictures. I can't remember what the magazine is called so you will just have to watch for them!

No comments:
Post a Comment