Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just some pictures....

Tonight when I went to class my teacher told us about a little "contest" the college is having where students enter pictures that they have taken and if they are chosen, they get put into a little magazine that the college puts out every year. At first I thought, "Thats stupid, I don't have any pictures contest worthy." THEN my teacher convinced me to enter 3 of the pictures that I had taken for this weeks assignment. Sadly I don't have my favorite one, its on the computer at the college but I have one close to it. So here they are....





The last one is my favorite, except the one I submitted showed a different part of the rake and the colors were amazing. I won't know for a couple of weeks if they chose one of my pictures or not but I will let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment