Friday, February 19, 2010

The Roller Coaster That Is My Life....

I know I am a slacker and haven't posted anything for a month. But just so everyone knows, I am still alive. My life since January has been pretty crazy/weird/fun. Since January so much has happened I don't even know where to start.... 
Well first off my BESTEST friend since like 2nd grade came home off his mission... 
I couldn't be more proud of him. I am still getting used to the fact that he is home. It doesn't seem quite real yet. 
Along with that, my significant other, I guess thats what you could call him, Matt is leaving on his mission to Argentina in 18 days. I currently am having mixed feelings about this. I am SO proud of him for going on a mission and I couldn't be more excited for him but at the same time I am not ready at all for him to leave. I am going to miss him so much. I am sure I will never be so grateful for the invention of e-mail. 
On another note, I am LOVING my job. It is very crazy some days but I love it. It is much better being absolutely crazy than just sitting staring at the computer like I did with my last job. I love the people I work with, everyday is so much fun.  I am learning so much and I am excited to continue learning new things. 
One thing that I have recently remembered is how hard it is to work full time and try to go to school. I ended up dropping a class, so now I am only taking 1 class and even with that 1 class I put my homework off until the day of class most days. It has become very difficult to be motivated to do anything that has to do with school. 
So... that is sort of an short overview of my life the past few weeks. These next few weeks will probably be a roller coaster in more ways than 1. But I will try to keep you updated on what is happening in my crazy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment