Friday, January 15, 2010

A week later...

It has only been maybe a week since I posted  my "update" and it feels like so much has changed in the past week I needed another update. This past week has been very crazy with work and school and just life in general. So first off I told you that I would let you know how this book was when I finished it... 




It was a very good book. It makes you consider your life, how you are living it, and the people in your life and how you treat them. I would definitely recommend this book to read.  


On another note... School started this past week (which honestly, isn't very exciting at all) but I am trying to get myself excited. I am only taking 2 classes this semester. I thought it would be a nice break since last semester was so hard BUT I was completely wrong. Between my 2 classes I will have enough homework to consume my life for the next 4 months.  
One of my classes this semester is photography. I am actually excited for this class. One assignment that we have is a visual journal. My teacher said it can be just a plain notebook that we put pictures that we like in and then write about the pictures. Well I went to get a notebook for my "journal" but being the picky person I am I didn't really find one that I like. So i got the cheapest one that I could find and I upgraded it I guess you could say. And I am pretty impressed with the end result...









(This is my first "journal entry")


It is pretty girly, but I like it and I hope my teacher likes it too. 


And lastly as if I wasn't crazy enough already I am starting a new book. 




This is the 1st book in the Gregor the Overlander series. I am hoping that reading all of them will help pass the time until the next book in The Hunger Games comes out. I also have NO idea when I am going to find time to read but I will finish it eventually and let you know how it goes. 


On a side note... I realized that I have developed this odd love for reading all of the sudden (if you haven't noticed). I have read 3 books in a month. And I am starting to become a regular at the library. The employees probably think I have nothing else to do but read. Who knows... 

No comments:

Post a Comment