It has been a really long time since I updated anything. I can't even use the excuse that I have been busy, its more like I have been lazy. Anyways, the past month has been a little bit on the crazy side. Lots of things have changed in my life since December. So I thought that I would update everyone on my crazy life. First off in December was finals, I think we all know how that goes. I did pretty good in my classes last semester. I only had one class that I will sadly have to take again, but I was expecting that (most of the people in my class had already taken the class 2 or 3 times). Other than that the semester ended great. My next item of business (I guess thats what it was) in December was to find a full time job. I got really lucky and got a job super quick and didn't even have to look very hard. The only downside was working 2 jobs during Christmas break, but I can't complain about the money. Along with all of the I had ALL of my brothers and sister here for Christmas. My sister and her little family were here for 3 weeks. My oldest brother and his family were here for 2 weeks. And my second oldest brother was here for a week after Christmas. So my house was full of people for 3 weeks but it was a lot of fun. I also have done tons of reading during Christmas break. Where did I find the time to read? I don't know, I think part of it was I couldn't stop reading. What have I been reading you ask? I have been reading these AMAZING books that I recommend EVERYONE read...

I read these two first and they were amazing. They were so good it only took me a few days to read the first one. And about a week to read the second (I started the second one when I started my new job so I didn't have as much time) Sadly the third book doesn't come out until the summer, so I decided to read some other books to pass the time. I am currently reading this book.
I actually wasn't planning on reading this one. I wanted to read another Mitch Albom book but they didn't have the one I wanted at the library so I got this one instead. So far I would say that it was a good choice. It is a very touching book that makes you think about your own life and what you take for granted. I will let you know what I think when I finish it (which shouldn't be long) but so far I would definitely recommend it.
I am so glad it is January. That seems weird, but January means we are closer to spring and spring means we are closer to summer and I LOVE summer. It also means we are closer to having NO MORE SNOW! Hopefully January also means that my life will calm down but we will see.


No comments:
Post a Comment