Saturday, December 5, 2009

10 more days!

Only 10 more days until I get too...


Kiss these cute cheeks... 


Have stare downs... 



And play ring around the rosy (a million times), watch Snow White (over and over), 
dance in circles, AND BEST OF ALL SPOIL HER ROTTEN!!!
I can not wait!





Who could resist this sweet face!


On another note I only have 10 more days until I can officially be done with this semester. I have been counting down the days since Halloween. Even though I only get a few weeks of break I am hoping next semester won't be as hard as this semester was. 


On another note..lol I have 2 weeks until I get to kiss these cheeks... 








I am so excited for my niece and my nephew to be here at they same time!
 I can spoil them both!  (more than I already do). 
Maybe I am exited to see my brother and sister and their spouses too. But not as much. 








No comments:

Post a Comment