I am still alive. The past few weeks have been super crazy. First it started with Thanksgiving break, if you could even call it a break. With online classes they don't really care about the holidays. So I have been busy with school, and I have been working more to try and save money for the holidays. (Plus, I think my boss is trying to work me to death before she has to start worrying about how many hours I have next year). But I can't complain, when I am at work I seem to get more homework done than when I am at home. Anyways, I probably won't post anything new for a while. The next two weeks of school (the last two weeks of school) are going to be pretty crazy. I have 4 tests in 2 weeks plus a 12 page paper due sometime in the next 2 weeks. So I will higher priorities than blogging :( but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I am starting to see it.
Function Generator Circuit
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment