Monday, November 8, 2010

Apologies

First off I have to apologize because it has been so long since I posted anything. I have thought about it a couple times but I just haven't done it. 

Lots of things have happened in my life since my last post... My little brother left on his mission in September and leaves the MTC on November 16, for now he is going to be sent somewhere in the states until he gets his visa and then they will be sending him all the way down to Brazil for the remainder of his mission (so I have been told thats how it works) But all in all he is doing great!

I am now a brace face again. I got my braces on the end of July and will have them on for a good ol' year and a half. 

Its not the funnest thing ever BUT I am excited for the end result. 

The last most exciting thing is that I now have a new man in my life. I am not the biggest fan of dating but the past month with him has been a blast. We have had the opportunity to do so many fun things together and so much time to get to know each other (now if we could get people to stop trying to marry us, everything would be perfect. Just kidding). 
Sorry I don't have a picture of the two of us together. I will post one as soon as I get one. 



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the braces. It wasn't fun but the end result is nice.

    ReplyDelete