Monday, June 4, 2012

Update...

Holy Moly I suck at blogging...
      So much has changed in my life since my last post. Me and Steele broke up in March, it just wasn't working. At the time I wasn't sure why but I knew that I wasn't supposed to be with him. A few weeks after that my best friend Matt came home off of his mission. He served his mission in Argentina. A few weeks after he came home we decided to start "officially" dating.  Two months later he moved to Provo to start school at UVU and we decided to have a long distance relationship, thanks to a lot of FaceTime and trips to Utah we are still going strong. He is my absolute best friend and I am so happy that I get to be with him. I am hoping to move to Provo at the beginning of August and we have decided to get married at the end of September. It's not "official" but we have pretty much set the date and have started planning everything. It is supposed to be official this month but everything is a "secret".
       I am so excited and scared to get married. I am super excited to be sealed to Matt forever. We have the weirdest/best relationship. We always joke that we are the same but different and we always have so much fun together. I never would have thought 4 years ago when we met that I would be spending the rest of my life with him and now I cannot wait for us to start our lives together.

I will try my best to keep my blog updated on everything that is happening!

2 comments: